A Depressed Whale A Depressed Whale

I gotta say the very end made you sit and think a bit. This is very clever!

Mario's Favorite Bro Mario's Favorite Bro

Sorry most of your animations are ruined because I get a constant loading message every 2-3 seconds. You need to force it to pre load more.

Katan Katan

amazing

I loved all of it, very original, and very interesting. Good job!

The Pigpen The Pigpen

great work

Another one of those that makes you go .. hmmmmmmmmmm

please make more.

FelixColgrave responds:

Things that make you go hmmm
Things that make you go hmmm...

Real Life Tales Real Life Tales

what?

This was not even funny. It was just an animation of really dumb people talking. The actual animation -the dialog was OK. Just add an actual funny story.

Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

omg

This was great. Exactly the kind of thing I want to see on the front page. I hadn't been to Newgrounds in a few months, and come back to watch this first. Definately makes me want to visit more often. Other than that I thought you should made the beginning and end blend in better, and not so fast. If it was blended better I would of ended up watching it about 5 times before realizing.

Its a short life Its a short life

needs

some different audio. the clapping didnt go well. other than that it wasnt bad.

Exploring the Mind Exploring the Mind

Reminds

me of David Firth ( Doki ) And thats a good thing. I love his work, and now your going to be on my watched list.

Kelyme responds:

David Firth has been a big influence on me, or I at least enjoy his work a lot, have went through his site looking at his work a number of times.

The Alios The Alios

very good i liked the music the sounds the text inbetween the fights... and how it was all black and white except for key items like the crown. keep up the good work.

evolart responds:

Thanx.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

omg

that was the funniest video ever one of the best parodies too great work.